10 hours per week
Do you want to make a difference?
The recently formed Parish of Girlington, Heaton and Manningham is at an exciting stage of development. We have created a new post of Parish Administrator to support and further the ‘one mission’ of our four churches.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to take up this key strategic position within our team.
We need someone who will:
- establish the church office and provide effective administrative support for the parish.
- be a welcoming first point of contact for people.
- assist with the smooth running of the weekly services and occasional offices.
- assist with effective communications such as weekly news sheets, websites and digital platforms.
- be responsible for the efficient promotion and hiring out of community spaces.
You must have excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, and an ability to develop relationships with a wide range of people.
For all further details, please download the application pack below.
Please apply using the application form below.
Closing date for applications: noon on April 1st 2019
Interview date: Tuesday April 9th 2019